Writing Archives

Which Part Of ‘My Side’ Do You Not Understand?

Thursday, September 01, 2016
Previously, in this series, West and East are still having their talk about the problems going on in The World, whatever those problems may be. West is trying to say something in the previous post, but East interrupted. What does the eastern Superhero have to say?

“This is between my people on the eastern side of The World.” East put an emphasis on ‘my’ and used a firm tone of voice that brooked no argument. “You must leave it to me and stop interfering, Vermilion.”

superheroes series, adventure, fantasy, story, writing, norn9: var commons, playstation vita, game
It shouldn’t surprise anyone that West has no intentions of listening. East’s words are practically ignored and forgotten as West gives a reply.

“No way. It concerns my people too, those on the western side of The World.” West also put an emphasis on ‘my’.

“What, forgot that the Kingdoms near the Visible Demarcation Line aren’t just from the eastern side?” West asks.

“There are Kingdoms there from all sides of The World, including my side.” West emphasizes ‘my’ again. “So, of course, this involves me too,” West declares.

*Notes:
- This is part 39 of The Adventures Of The World’s Superheroes series, a story told in several short posts
- Part 38
- Image is from the Norn9: Var Commons game for the PlayStation Vita from Amazon.com
- Pic is meant to represent some of the people from the kingdoms near the Visible Demarcation line. The differences in their looks are meant to indicate that some are West's people while others are East's.

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.