Writing Archives

The Lover’s Quarrel - Cute, Fun, Amusing?

Saturday, October 24, 2015
“Argh. I can’t believe those two are at it again. Seriously, when will they stop? They should know better. Ugh.”

“Calm down, will you? You’re just getting yourself all stressed out, dear.”

“Don’t call me that. Are you even listening to me? Did you even hear what I said?”

“Of course I heard you… dear. I’m always listening to you. But, in this case, I don’t even have to. Those 2 argue on what seems to be a daily basis. It’s not even a surprise anymore. So, what are our dearest friends arguing about now? I take it that it’s quite serious if you’re so upset.”

“Grr… I swear, those two…”

“Come now, I think it’s cute. Their lover’s quarrels are always so amusing and fun to watch.”

superheroes series, fantasy, adventure, writing, story, beyond the boundary, kyoukai no kanata, anime
“Argh. I can’t believe you just said that. Cute? Seriously? If it were anyone else, it wouldn’t matter. But you know who those 2 are and what they’re supposed to be. Ugh, I swear, I have no idea how they became The World’s Superheroes.”

“Well, with our power and strength and magical abilities and-”

“Can it, will you? I know all that. You know that’s not what I meant. Seriously, someone needs to tell those 2 that ‘with great power, comes great responsibility’. They’re supposed to be looking out for the Citizens of The World. Instead, all they do is argue all the time. I swear, they never stop. Ugh.”

“Come on dear. They do get along as well. Besides, they’re not the only Superheroes around here. They’ve got us to help them out. We’re Superheroes too, you know?”

“Just as well that we are. After all, someone needs to be responsible.”

*Notes:
- This is part 1 of The Adventures Of The World’s Superheroes series, a story told in several short posts
- Part 2
- Image is a screenshot from the Beyond the Boundary Collector's Edition [Blu-ray] anime from Amazon.com
- Pic is meant to represent the lover's quarrel between the 2 superheroes

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.