Writing Archives

Persona Paper Profile Page Comments

Monday, October 29, 2018
The post below shows comments that I've received on my Persona Paper profile page.

Persona Paper is a writing site where you used to be able to earn a bit of passive income for publishing articles. Unfortunately, the site has stopped paying. There was also talk of it closing down, though it's currently still up.

comments, persona paper, writing sites, profile page

Nonetheless, I have started removing my posts there and transferring them elsewhere. Currently, I only have a few articles left published there.

Well, to be more precise, that was supposed to be the case. However, I recently found out that there's an issue when it comes to deleting articles published on Persona Paper. I talk more about that problem in the following articles:

  1. Problems Deleting Articles on Persona Paper
  2. 1 Way to Delete Persona Paper Articles
  3. Problem Deleting or Editing Polls on Persona Paper

Anyway, in case Persona Paper does end up closing or shutting down, I don't want to lose the comments I'd received from there, so I decided to post them here.

It's been a while, but I do recall writing an article about replying to those who commented on my profile page. I also recall responding to these comments on the profile pages of those who left a comment on my profile page.

Persona Paper Comment Problems

My profile page says I have 18 comments. Like I said, it's been a while, so I can't recall if I've actually gotten more than that.

persona paper, writing site, profile page, comments

But I can see that I'm missing some comments. Supposedly, I have 18 comments, but I can only see 11 of these comments.

Where are the rest? I don't know :-(. I do wish I could get a hold of those comments, so I can back them up here. Sigh.

Anyway, without further ado, here are the comments from my Persona Paper profile page:

lookatdesktop said on January 31, 2016, 10:45 AM
Wow. 111 articles. Where are you writing at now? This site is closing soon. Just a heads up. Keep a backup of your articles.

CalmGemini said on March 18, 2015, 10:48 AM
Would like to follow your posts.

Elren said on March 4, 2015, 9:55 PM
Hello. Looking forward to our blooming friendship. :D

UK_Writer said on February 26, 2015, 12:53 PM
Following you, all the best.

Kungfu123 said on February 22, 2015, 7:36 AM
Can you tell me what's the difference between Prename and First Name in BBB form?

bestwriter said on February 5, 2015, 1:57 AM
Picked you up to respond to posts. I have been doing this since the last few days - paying attention to one user a day besides my usual activity. I liked most of your posts excepting those about East and West.

peachpurple said on January 15, 2015, 12:45 AM
did you try filing complaint against the bub site?

Vickiw said on January 7, 2015, 11:16 AM
Thanks so much for filling me in on the follow me thing!

Hollyhocks100 said on January 6, 2015, 1:06 PM
Just read your excellent post on moving things from bubblews.

LadyDuck said on January 3, 2015, 8:51 AM
Hello, I am also a Bubblews refugee.

mydreams said on October 4, 2014, 11:08 PM
Hi ! Nice to meet you across here, though I am fresh here but would like to be connected and look for your posts. Happy to start following

*Notes:
- Image is by GraphBerry (CC:BY-SA) from deviantArt
- Second pic is a screenshot from my Persona Paper profile page

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.