Writing Archives

How To Be Annoying Like The Evil Enemy?

Saturday, November 21, 2015
“Hello The World. It is I, your worst nightmare. I am here to destroy you and lay waste to you and make all your Citizens suffer. You will all experience much misery and sadness and despair and lots of other negative emotions and feelings.
writing, story, superheroes series, adventure, fantasy

“Why? Because, duh, I’m Evil. That’s why they call me the Evil Enemy. Haha. No one can stop me. Because I am all-powerful and invincible. Prepare to meet your doom. Haha.”

“Hey, you. Yeah, you. I’m talking to you. Just what do you think you’re doing? I’m not gonna let you harm The World or any of its Citizens. So why don’tcha just go back to wherever you came from?”

“And just who are you supposed to be? Get out of my way. The World will end today. Haha. And you can’t stop me. Haha. By the way, that was my very evil laugh. It’s supposed to show you just how evil I am. You’d better be scared.”



*Notes:
- This is part 4 of The Adventures Of The World’s Superheroes series, a story told in several short posts
- Part 3
- Image with added text was modified by Freya Yuki (CC:BY-SA) based on the image by hayashinomura (CC:BY-SA) from deviantArt
- Image is meant to symbolize the Evil Enemy because the figure in said image looks quite evil and dark
- YouTube video features the English version of Blaze, from the anime Shakugan No Shana, as sung by MOM0KI; song was chosen because the lyrics speaks of the world, the evil that surrounds it and how one fights against this darkness

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.