Writing Archives

1 Reason To Dislike Summer And The Seasons

Friday, June 24, 2016
So, previously, West went on and on about how the good guys never lose and the bad guys never win, totally ignoring East’s rebuttal regarding this subject. Now, East responds to West’s last words.

“Summer, please stop being so contrary and obstinate,” East says.

superheroes series, adventure, fantasy, story, writing“I’m being what now?” West blinks, looking totally confused. “Stop using big words, East. Trying to impress me? Well, it ain’t working ‘cause you’re just totally confusing me. I’ve no idea what you just said,  but that better not be an insult,” West warns with a pout and a whine.

“And what’s with 'Summer'?” West queries. “I know my domain is called the Summer Castle and I totally like the name and all, but that doesn’t mean that I want you to call me 'Summer'. Uff, it sounds weird, so don’t, okay?”

“Very well-” East starts to say before West interrupts.

“And don’t even think ‘bout calling me 'Winter,' 'Spring,' or 'Autumn'.” The Superhero attempts to glare.

“All right.” East smirks. “Though I would have you know that I was not planning on calling you those names. I do not think they fit you at all. 'Spring,' perhaps, though I believe 'Summer' fits you more and it is not entirely just because of your Summer Castle.”



*Notes:
- This is part 16 of The Adventures Of The World’s Superheroes series, a story told in several short posts
- Part 15
- Image with added text was modified by Freya Yuki based on the image by Rusembell (CC:BY) from deviantArt
- Image is meant to represent and symbolize the summer season
- YouTube video features the song “Kimi No Namida Ni Konna Ni Koishiteru,” from the anime Meitantei Conan (Detective Conan), as sung by Natsuiro; song was chosen because the lyrics speak of summer

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.