Writing Archives

How To Insult The Evil Enemy?

Friday, June 03, 2016
Also known as, “In which West decides to talk and talk and talk”.

superheroes series, fantasy, adventure, story, writing
Okay, West and East have finally decided to move on from discussing the unknown whereabouts of their fellow Superheroes.

But if you think that means they’re finally ready to deal with the Evil Enemy, well, think again because, yes, they’re still busy talking.

Well, they will be talking anyway, just as soon as West finishes doing a monologue and soliloquy about a certain Evil Enemy.

“Anyway, East, let’s just forget about North and South for now. We can look for them later. We’ll just be the ones to deal with this enemy. I’m totally sure we can handle this by ourselves.

"Hey, maybe North and South thought the same thing and they decided to just leave this matter to us. Hmm, actually, I think I should be the one to deal with the enemy, by myself, I mean.

"Just look at him. He’s such a small fry, I can totally easily handle this all by myself and with one hand tied behind my back. Know why? ‘Cause I’m awesome and superheroic. And I’m totally super sure that North and South think so too. That’s why they didn’t show up. Yeah, they know I can handle this with no problems at all.”



*Notes:
- This is part 9 of The Adventures Of The World’s Superheroes series, a story told in several short posts
- Part 8
- Image with added text was modified by Freya Yuki (CC:BY-SA) based on the image by lilie-morhiril (CC:BY-SA) from deviantArt
- Singing / speaking figure in the image is meant to symbolize the act of someone doing a monologue or a soliloquy
- YouTube video features the English version of the song Golden Time Lover, from the anime Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, as sung by Shadowlink4321 (Daniel Alvarez); song was chosen because the lyrics speak of victory, defeat, fighting, etc, which can symbolize how the Superheroes of The World fight against the Evil Enemy

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.