Writing Archives

Quote Archives Tumblr Blog About Page And Sidebar Description

Saturday, February 17, 2018
I used to have a blog on Tumblr called Quote Archives. But I deleted it. I talk more about that on this post here. The text below used to be on said blog. I didn't want to just delete it and lose the info, so I decided to keep it here.
tumblr, blog, quote archives

Blog description on sidebar

Welcome to Quote Archives where you'll find all sorts of awesome and/or inspiring quotes and song lyrics from all sorts of different topics and subjects like anime. For more information, check out the About page below. - Freya Yuki

About Page

Hello and welcome to Quote Archives. This blog is all about quotes and more quotes. Oh, and song lyrics too. The quotes and lyrics are from all sorts of different topics, subjects, fandoms and series from anime to movies, books and more. They can be inspirational, motivational, encouraging, amusing, funny, etc.

Quote Archives aims to share loads of ‘super special awesome’ quotes, but, aside from that, it also aims to provide descriptions, commentaries and explanations to these wonderful sayings and phrases.

Aside from this blog, I also currently have 3 more blogs on Tumblr. I have a blog about the Hetalia Axis Powers anime and manga series by Hidekaz Himaruya here: https://hetalia-archives.tumblr.com/. Come join me there if you’re also fangirling this series.

I also have a blog about the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling here: https://potter-plotholes.tumblr.com/. If you love the HP series too, you can come join me there. My main Tumblr blog is Freya Yuki (https://freyayuki.tumblr.com/), so this is what I’ll be using to follow the blogs of other Tumblr members.

Aside from watching anime and reading manga, I also love writing. I’ve written several articles on the following sites: Daily Two Cents, Writedge, HubPages, Persona Paper, and Bubblews. I write about all sorts of topics and subjects including movies, books, technology, world news, and more. I have a blog on WordPress.com where I write about WordPress and many other topics. I also have a blog on Google Blogger (this one) where I write stories, philosophical musings, and more.

To add: Wow, this does bring back memories. LOL. This was back when Bubblews was still around. It's gone now. This was also back when I used to write for Daily Two Cents and Writedge. They've changed their payment model though and the traffic there has gotten quite low, so I moved all my articles from those sites and published them elsewhere. Persona Paper is still around, but it has stopped paying, so, little-by-little, I've begun to remove my articles from there.

Here’s a list of my other blogs and the others sites where I write and post articles:


To add: Niume is gone, just like Bubblews.

I also make premium themes for the Tumblr blogging platform. These themes are all highly customizable with lots of awesome features. Check out the list here.

For a more detailed, interesting and entertaining overview of everything mentioned above, you can go here and here.

I also have accounts on Elance and Fiverr and I’d be very happy to work for you, so feel free to hire me or contact me for details. You can also follow me on Flipboard, Twitter, and Pinterest.

If you have any questions, comments, concerns, etc, then please feel free to contact or message me anytime.

Last updated: December 14, 2016 Wednesday

*Note:
- Pic is a screenshot from the Quote Archives Tumblr blog

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.