Writing Archives

Freya Yuki's Introduction Post For Persona Paper

Wednesday, February 07, 2018
Hey there. What’s up? You can just call me Freya Yuki. I’m a freelance writer, and I write for a number of other sites. Under this name, I write for Bubblews, Writedge and Daily Two Cents. And Persona Paper, of course, but you knew that already since this article is for this website.
freya yuki, freelance writer, writing, google blogger, tumblr, medium, bubblews, persona paper, writedge, daily two cents
Edited to add: Bubblews has shut down. Writedge and Daily Two Cents have changed their payment model from a pay per thousand views to a revenue-sharing (Google AdSense rev-share) one and the traffic has gotten low on both sites, so I no longer write for either of them. Persona Paper has stopped paying.

I love writing (yeah, I know that’s kinda obvious already, what with me being here and all and having written for a lot of sites, but thought I’d mention it anyway). I like writing about all sorts of different topics and subjects, which include the Harry Potter series, anime, movies and more.

Aside from writing, my other hobbies include reading books (for example, the Harry Potter series, but I like reading manga too), watching movies (how ‘bout I mention The Wedding Singer film as an example though I wouldn’t say it’s a particular favorite or anything; it’s just that I recently watched it and have been writing a number of articles about it, so that’s one of the first movies that come to mind?) and anime shows (there are a lot of really great and interesting anime series, so it’d be hard to point out a particular example. How ‘bout let’s just go with Card Captor Sakura since it’s a very interesting series, and I do like magic and fantasy as evidenced by how I’ve been writing some creative writing stories about superheroes?) and listening to music (including Japanese anime songs, of course. A lot of them sound wonderful and many have awesome and meaningful lyrics).

Now, about my favorite food or drink- actually, I like all sorts of foods and drinks, so it’ll be hard to choose and just name one. I mean, I like foods and drinks like pasta, pizza, milkshakes, ice cre- eh, there's no need to list them all now, is there?

I haven’t been able to see much information about this website, but, after hearing about it and checking it out, it really seems quite interesting to me, so I look forward to learning more about Persona Paper and being able to explore the site and just writing and even getting the chance to earn.

Here are some of the comments from this article, back when it used to be posted elsewhere:

paigea wrote on July 23, 2014, 12:42 PM:
Hello, and welcome to Persona Paper, I am really starting to enjoy it here.

FreyaYuki replied to paigea on July 24, 2014, 8:52 AM:
Thanks for the welcome. I'm still exploring the site and trying to learn as much as I can about it, but, so far, it does seem very interesting.

allen0187 wrote on September 14, 2014, 1:25 AM:
Hi there FreyaYuki! Welcome to Persona Paper!

Of the sites, you've mentioned, I've only heard about bubble ooze. I have to check out the other two - Writer's Edge and Daily Two Cents.

FreyaYuki replied to allen0187 on September 25, 2014, 6:35 AM:
Hello. Thanks for the welcome 😃. Have you checked out Writedge and Daily Two Cents yet? What do you think about the two sites?

*Notes:
- This was previously published on Persona Paper
- Smiling girl anime pic is from Amazon.com

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.