Writing Archives

In Which East Tries To Get West’s Attention

Sunday, July 03, 2016
Also known as, "Hey, pay attention to me and stop rambling".

What, did you actually think West was paying attention to East’s protests and objections? Said Superhero wants you to know that making awesome and heroic and cool plans totally takes up a lot of time and energy and that there’s still more great plans to come.

superheroes series, anime, fantasy, adventure, writing, story, angels, wings
Oh, wait, those plans are here now. Don’t worry, there’s no need to wait. The awesomeness is here.

West’s lack of attention doesn’t stop East from trying to get said attention anyway.

“Maybe I could use magic or my weapon maybe. But- nah, maybe I’ll just use my hands and my legs. I could use martial arts or my awesomely unique and totally cool fighting style.

"It doesn’t look like I’ll even need to use my awesome and totally cool superheroic powers though ‘cause the enemy looks so weak and easy to beat and I’m just that awesome and special and super, after all, so this is like just a piece of cake to me.”

Why, yes, West is rather an expert at rambling on, wouldn’t you say? Perhaps the Superhero can also be said to be an expert in the ‘Department of Redundancy Department’.

“Angel, I do not think that it is wise nor is it nice for you to ignore me, certainly not when I am talking to you. I request that you please pay attention though I know it might be hard for you to do so. Do not get distracted and just focus, all right? Angel? Are you listening to me, Angel?”

*Notes:
- This is part 19 of The Adventures Of The World’s Superheroes series, a story told in several short posts
- Part 18
- Image is from the Anime Angels Perfect Paperback original characters artbook on Amazon.com
- Pic is meant to represent the 'Angel' nickname that East calls West

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.