Writing Archives

An Explosive Lover’s Quarrel

Wednesday, July 27, 2016
Also known as, "A new saga begins".

Wondering where North and South were and why they weren’t around when the Evil Enemy showed up? Eh, the two advice you to forget that and move on. We have a new saga to catch your attention now and this one promises to be quite explosive, to say the least.

“North,” South exclaims upon entering the room and spotting the northern Superhero. “There you are. Ugh, why weren’t you answering your phone? I’ve been meaning to talk to you. Seriously, this is very important,” South says with a glare at the Superhero in question.

North is busy reading a newspaper, but readily looks up at South’s entrance. “Ah, hello, my dear South. Welcome to my Spring Mansion. I would ask what brings you here, but I think I can already guess.” This was said with a smile.

superheroes series, fantasy, adventure, writing, story, anime, steins;gate
South’s glare intensifies. “Ugh, this is not a joke, North. Stop playing around and don’t call me ‘dear.’”

“We have a problem,” South says in a worried tone of voice. “East and West are having one of what you’d call their Lover’s Quarrels again.

“And I know you don’t think that’s anything to be all concerned about and how you always say this happens all the time and there’s nothing new about it, but this time is different, I swear. I’m telling you, this is really-”

South is cut off as North speaks up. “A very serious problem that warrants our attention. Yes, I know, dear. I’ve been reading the newspapers and watching the news.”

South stares, looking surprised before sighing. If even North is worried about this latest argument between their fellow Superheroes, then you know that things are bad and are probably about to go from bad to worse.

*Notes:
- This is part 27 of The Adventures Of The World’s Superheroes series, a story told in several short posts
- Part 26
- Image is from the Steins;Gate anime DVD/Blu-ray from Amazon.com
- Pic is meant to represent South trying to call North via phone

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.