Writing Archives

Get Out Of My Side Of The World

Saturday, August 19, 2017
Also known as, "If I need your help, I'll ask" and "My side, my rules, my way, so don't interfere".

Previously, in this series, we listened to East’s explanation about exactly why West should not interfere on any issues or problems plaguing the eastern kingdoms of The World.

Simply put, those kingdoms are not under West’s jurisdiction, and, therefore, West should not be helping or interfering unless asked to do so by East.
Cardfight!! Vanguard TCG card game, anime, amber dragon, dusk, adventure, fantasy, superheroes series, creative writing, short stories
Do you think West gets all that? Well, that’s definitely debatable since, the whole time East was talking and explaining, West looked pretty pissed off like the western Superhero wanted to interrupt and scream angrily at East.

Now, West takes a deep breath and attempts to calm down. Clearly, West is still all for a peaceful discussion and really doesn’t want to blow up at East and fight.

“Look, East,” West says, taking another deep breath. “And, uff, don’t call me 'amber'. I mean, I’m part of this too, okay? My side of The World is totally part of this too, like, seriously, it is.”

*Notes:
- This is part 75 of The Adventures Of The World’s Superheroes series, a story told in several short posts
- Part 74
- Image is Amber Dragon, Dusk from the Cardfight!! Vanguard TCG card game from Amazon.com
- Pic was chosen to represent the 'Amber' nickname that East calls West

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.