Writing Archives

Revisiting My WordPress Blog

Wednesday, January 16, 2019
It's been such a long time since I last logged on to my WordPress.com account that I'd practically forgotten that I actually had a blog there.

When I logged on, I saw that my last post was way back in 2015. So, I wrote and published a new post to explain my long absence.

I don't know if I'll be able to post there regularly again, but I do want to. I also want to fix up a lot of things there like the Portfolio page I'd been working on.

I hadn't been able to finish it back then and, now, since so much time has passed, a lot of things have already changed.

WordPress, WordPress.com, blog, portfolio, Tumblr, daily two cents, writedge, bubblews, blogging platform, updates

For instance, that page still has info regarding my articles on Bubblews, but that site has long since been gone. There's also info about some of my posts on Writedge and Daily Two Cents, but I've long since removed my articles from those 2 writing sites.

As another example, consider the pics on said portfolio page, particularly the ones that talk about my Tumblr blogs. Those pics show what my blogs used to look like back when I was using a different theme and layout.

In short, I really want to fix up said page though I don't know when I'll have the time to do so since I've been really busy lately.

If it's possible, I wanted to keep the old and obsolete Portfolio page and just start a new one. After all, I did spend all that time working on it. I don't want to just delete it. That, and looking at it brings back memories, you know?

So much has changed since then and it would be nice to compare and contrast the old and new portfolio pages. Of course, that's assuming I ever get around to finishing the new one I wanted to do. Haven't even been able to start yet. Soon, I'll be able to., I hope. Wish me luck. 😊

*Notes:
- Image is by 27707 (Public Domain) from Pixabay
- This was previously published elsewhere on Saturday, January 7, 2017 at 11:43 AM

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.