Writing Archives

The Evil Enemy Gets A Chance To Shine

Tuesday, July 12, 2016
Also known as, "It's my turn to talk and you will listen".

The Evil Enemy has finally had enough of being ignored and insulted and talked about as if he isn’t there. Don’t you think that it’s about time that he finally decided to speak up and retaliate?

superheroes series, adventure, fantasy, story, writing, anime, fate/stay night, gilgamesh, archer, mousepad
“Now, about our plan-” East starts to say.

My plan,” West interjects, putting emphasis on ‘my’. “And it’s-”

East sighs. “I have told you already that I do not like your plan. We must have a new plan.”

“No way. I-”

“Hey, you 2,” the Evil Enemy loudly shouts, drawing attention to himself. “Just how long are you planning to argue and fight, huh? You’re just going around in circles. I’m still here, you know? Pay attention to me.” The last was said in almost an aggravated and frustrated whine. “Hah, do you actually think you can beat me?” the Evil Enemy asks. “Well, you’re both wrong. Even with you 2 working together, you’re no match for me.”

“Haha.” He laughs and he’d be the first to tell you that it was a very evil laugh and he advises you not to contest him on that unless you wish to, in his words, ‘suffer’.

“That’s because I’m evil, you hear me? Yeah, listen to me. I’ll beat you both up to a pulp.” The Evil Enemy crows. “Your incessant arguing is annoying me and wasting my time. As soon as I beat you and it won’t take long at all, I’ll get started on destroying The World.”

Well, it looks like the Evil Enemy really took advantage of his time to shine and his chance to be in the limelight for once. He went right on talking and didn’t give either East or West time to interject and interrupt his long, drawn-out speech.

*Notes:
- This is part 22 of The Adventures Of The World’s Superheroes series, a story told in several short posts
- Part 21
- Image is a Fate/Stay Night mousepad from Amazon.com
- Pic is meant to illustrate how angry the Evil Enemy is at being ignored by the Superheroes and how he wants to destroy The World

Share your thoughts and opinions by commenting below:
To comment as a guest or anonymously: Select the discussion then the name textbox. Put a check on the "I'd rather post as guest" checkbox and you can submit your comment without logging in or creating an account.
By leaving a comment, you agree to the comment guidelines.